Global superstar Mariah Carey and Elizabeth Arden announce new fragrance, Mariah Carey Dreams. Carey’s newest fragrance will be available at Kohl’s stores nationwide in April 2013. This spring, Mariah unveils Mariah Carey Dreams, a fragrance that celebrates the many stages of life and evokes the most intimate memories.
Mariah Carey comments on the creation of Dreams: “The process of developing a fragrance is exhilarating and it takes me to another place within my creative self, which is why I enjoyed creating Mariah Carey Dreams. I humbly call myself a ‘perfumer in training’ because I love it so much – almost as much as I love making music. I have the utmost respect for the perfumers because they have the ability to combine a few simple scents into a classic and exciting fragrance.”
Five Fab reasons to connect with her new scent:
1. Her fragrance is a sweet combination of caramel apple, star anise, bergamot and toasted almonds.
2. The bottle is designed to mirror the curves of a champagne flute.
3. The butterflies entwined around the champagne flute are beautiful.
4. An added sensual hint of honeysuckle intertwines with alluring freesia and a delicate undertone of lily of the valley, creates a heavenly feminine fragrance.
5. Eau de parfum retails retail in the range of $39 to $49.