Taraji P. Henson’s Classic Ponytail At the American Music Awards 2016
Taraji P. Henson’s Classic Ponytail At the American Music Awards 2016. At this years AMA’s , our favorite “Cookie”, Oscar nominated actress Taraji P. Henson dazzled the 2016 American Music Awards with a simple yet sexy look.
Tym Wallace, celebrity hairstylist created an ultra-sleek, effortless ponytail for the show. “When thinking about Taraji’s AMAs look-we wanted to do a look she has never done on the carpet. Three feet of hair-the perfect choice!” states Tym Wallace.
Here is a step – by – step to recreate the look.
1) Cleanse natural hair and True Indian True Signature in Indian Wavy.
Let the extensions air dry to bring out the natural texture-without frizz or
flyaways. The longer, the better! (Taraji is wearing 36 inches)
2) Blow dry your hair, then silken using a 3/4 inch flat iron.
3) Create a strong center part and slick the hair into a low ponytail.
4) Wrap extensions around natural hair; secure with bobby pins.
5) Add your favorite frizz serum to make sure your waves are perfectly carefree all